“The M88 Heracre Technical Security Car, run by four US troops who went missing during the movement, was located in Lithuania. The vehicle was found in the reservoir during the movement after a search by the US, Lithuanian troops and other Lithuanian authorities.” – Orders were moved in communication.
Rescue operations are carried out by the US Army, the Lithuanian military and civilian agencies.
Lithuania. New information about the lost US military
Terry Welch, spokesman for Terry Welch, said the search for the missing soldier is still ongoing. Previously, Lithuanian media notified of military deaths and was confirmed by the Secretary-General of NATO Mark Latte.
In a speech at the Warsaw School of Economics, he reported that “we received a message about the four American soldiers who died in the incident in Lithuania.”
-We don’t know everything yet, we don’t know the details, but of course it’s really awful news – he pointed out.
– Our ideas are with their family and loved ones. He also sent a message to US Secretary of Defense Pete Hegesses, expressing his sadness to their families – Latte added.
Lithuania. The unknown fate of four American soldiers
Unofficially, US military sources told the PAP that attempts to contact the soldiers’ families are ongoing and that official confirmation of the information should not be expected.
Sources noted that it has not yet been established that the soldier’s body is in the middle of the vehicle. It is known that the soldiers disappeared around the time of the exercise. 3am on Tuesday. The situation of the incident is still under consideration.
Lithuanian authorities have not yet confirmed military deaths. Defense Minister Dovile Szakaliene went to the site of the incident on Wednesday and notified him of “very complicated search and rescue operations” with the participation of soldiers from Lithuania and the United States.
“There is no confirmed information at this time. There are no soldier bodies, so it’s simply wrong to say that the soldier is dead,” said Sakarien.
On Wednesday, the US Embassy in Vilnius said on website X that four US soldiers who participated in the Lithuanian movement had been lost. The incident occurred at the border with Belarus, the town of Posiblogy in the country’s eastern side.
“Graffiti” RPO: Prosecutor’s Office is not independent of Spolsat Newsportsat News
Do you have any suggestions or comments, or do you see the error? Please write to us